FINISHERS / LABORERS
You will be able to specify which position (laborer or finisher) you’re applying for in the application form.
- For Concrete Laborers: NO experience required.
- For Concrete Finishers: a minimum of two years experience in all concrete finishing techniques. ACI Finisher Training preferred.
- The ability to lift to 50-100 pounds with assistance from fellow team members.
- Must have own transportation to and from job site and be at the job site working by given starting time.
- Hours will vary but can expect 7AM to 7PM at a minimum on weekdays, plus weekends as required. Overtime after 40 hours.
- Must comply with Company mission, vision, and values.
- Must work on job site with no drugs/alcohol in system.
- Understand & comply with all Company policies and safety procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment and tools used for finishing slabs.
- Responsible for filling out timecard daily with accurate job numbers.
- Perform additional tasks/duties as assigned by foreman.
- Communicate with foreman on any issues that arise during the project.
- Jobs may entail, but are not limited to, bull-floating, power troweling, brooming, checking, nailing of forms, screeding off sand, placing and tying of rebar, shoveling of sand, scraping down of wood forms, leveling of concrete, sealing, or curing of slabs, operating a skid steer, cutting control joints, running a compacter, measuring, and cutting forms accurately.
- Concrete Finisher may perform functions as laborer as required.
- 401(k) after 1,000 hours.
- Health Insurance 100% Paid for Single during Construction Season.
Dakota Underground is an EEO/AA Employer (Equal Employment Opportunity Employer).
“When you work in the construction industry, you get to see the fruits of your labor in a very real sense. For years to come, you will be able to point to a structure and say: I made that happen.“
“Why To Enter The Construction Industry”